Straightforward advice when you need it the most.
Attorney, Danielle J. O’Brien, was born and raised in Lane County. She received her Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism and her Law Degree from the University of Oregon. Danielle worked in the private sector between college and law school, and brings that experience to her law practice. Danielle approaches the law from a no-nonsense perspective. She is prepared to tell you what the reality of your situation is and the best possible solutions. As a potential client, what you can expect from Danielle is a straightforward approach, without any frills.
Danielle represents clients in all matters of family law, including dissolution of marriage, dissolution of domestic partnerships, modification of custody, parenting time and child support, restraining orders, stalking orders, pre and post marital agreements, wills, Juvenile Court matters, handling both dependency and delinquency cases, as well as some criminal defense work including DUI defense and most misdemeanor crimes. Danielle also represents small businesses in all matters ranging from incorporation to employment law.
- J.D., University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
- B.A., University of Oregon, Eugene, OR
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Kip W. Leonard, Lane County Juvenile Court
- Extern to the Honorable Lauren S. Holland, Lane County Circuit Court
Public Sector Experience
- Oregon Department of Justice, Family Law Division
- Public Defense Services of Lane County
Private Sector Experience
- Editor, Wildland Firefighter Magazine
- Marketing Coordinator, Monaco Coach Corporation